- Construction management of a 26 week build on a Victorian Industrial site with contaminated land.
- Supervised the design and procurement of the building from initial planning drawings to construction issue.
- Demolished and remediated the site to allow the construction of a steel framed, clad storage facility with a 3 level storage mezzanine with reception and facilities as well as secure parking facility.
- A 42 week construction management and procurement office project
- Oversight of full design management from planning to post completion.
- Traditional brick and blockwork main structure on strip foundations, a flat roof construction with a steel framed pavilion and a meeting space area with a zinc feature roof.
- Continuous design development and value engineering during the build, to suit the client’s requirement.
- A 7 week challenging refurbishment project undertaken within a fully operational store and delivered without effecting the store’s trading.
- Precision phasing to allow continuous day & night shifts and minimize any impact
- Full sales floor refurbishment including new ceilings, refrigeration, lighting and back wall counters and a new concept café. Back of house refurbishment and extensive external works; including car park and new seating area.
- New build of a commercial marina building including office, shower and laundry facilities and a fully fitted out apartment, delivered over 22 weeks.
- Worked closely with the client to review, manage and guide the initial design stages to deliver the fastest construction possible.
- Constructed from structural insulated timber panels, the system was designed by Kingspan and delivered and constructed in 2 weeks, to give a significant programme advantage
- A 48 week steel frame build, redesigned to meet the client’s budget and delivered within programme.
- Engaged as construction managers and all packages placed direct with our cost management service.
- Achieved £300k below the client’s target, delivering better than the market, and on time.
- Project built to the full extent of the site including the construction of a 7000m3 secant piled basement, located over one of the main water supplies into London, and with excavation taken off site via a shared access road.
- Incorporated various cladding materials including a living wall with internal 6 storey mezzanine.